We have been servicing third party debt in the State of California since 1954.
- Doctors’ Offices
Who are our clients?
“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.” —Benjamin Franklin
We formulate our rates so we can provide all of the tools necessary to collect on your accounts. We are among the most competitive in the industry. If you are quoted a rate that is too good to be true – it is.
If we don’t collect, you don’t pay!
60 Reasons to do business with
Financial Credit Network
There is no magic to the collection process. All collection agencies make outbound calls, send letters and skip trace. We have been serving our clients since 1954 and to help celebrate our 60 years of excellence, we have created a list of 60 reasons to do business with us!
- 60. Disputed and fraudulent accounts are handled quickly and efficiently. We strive to ensure the results are best for all parties involved.
- 59. We have a proven track record – just ask any of our current clients!
- 58. We provide standard client reports at required intervals and can customize any report within 24 hours.
- 57. We can develop a credit reporting program that is specific to the requirements of any of our clients!
- 56. We have the flexibility to create work standards that work for each of our clients!
- 55. Want to see the status of an account? No problem! You can log on to our web portal and your accounts are at your fingertips!
- 54. Client visits can be customized to meet your needs – we can see you monthly, quarterly or annually – you choose!
- 53. We employ a staff that truly cares about getting results the right way – by treating people with dignity and respect.
- 52. Various payment options – online, in person, VISA/Mastercard/American Express, Moneygram, checks and debit cards.
- 51. We have fun!
- 50. Swap‐A‐Gift – you gotta ask us about this one!
- 49. We have the ability to receive wire transfers and ACH payments – it’s not exciting stuff, but it’s a great benefit to our clients and consumers.
- 48. We are actively involved in our community – ask us about our favorite projects!
- 47. “This call may be recorded for quality assurance…” Yep – we record our collection calls.
- 46. We own our dialer!
- 45. We are effective communicators.
- 44. We stay true to our word – we don’t make promises we can’t keep.
- 43. We increase your bottom line!
- 42. Ernest Hemingway said, “When people talk, listen completely.” We strive to take the time to listen to your issues and help find the best solutions.
- 41. Need something special? We will go the extra mile to exceed your expectations!
- 40. Integrity. You can trust us.
- 39. “Sometimes you want to go where everybody knows your name…” Our calls are answered by Joyce, our fabulous receptionist ‐ not an automated system. Once she learns your voice, you’ve got a friend for life!
- 38. Did we say we’ve been in business for 60 years?
- 37. We may not be the biggest on the block, but you can be assured that we have the staff, technology and knowledge to be the best.
- 36. The latest headline reads “Collector threatens debtor”. You can rest easy knowing that FCN requires an annual recertification for each of our team members to ensure they remain knowledgeable about all the legislation that governs our industry.
- 35. We have a bankruptcy expert on staff.
- 34. We only file legal action as a last resort, not our first effort, ensuring your consumers are given ample opportunities to resolve their debt.
- 33. We’ve had the same attorney (Warren Gubler) for over 20 years and he’s a great guy!
- 32. We are actively involved in our state and national collection industry associations – the networking alone is worth the price of admission!
- 31. Once our team members are hired and settled in, they stick with us. Our staff tenure is an average of 8 years and our management’s tenure is 18 years – far higher than the national average.
- 30. Have you seen our building? It is really cool!
- 29. Details, details, details – it’s all about the details. It is part of our corporate culture to do things right the first time by paying attention to the little things.
- 28. Compliance – we have a full time team that keeps up to date on laws that affect your business and ours.
- 27. Happy employees – happy clients! Our staff turnover is less than 3%!
- 26. We not only have one Customer Care person, we have a whole TEAM!
- 25. We were chosen as one of the Best Places to Work in Collections in 2013.
- 24. Serving our community is a passion we share with our team. We were awarded the California Collectors Association “Outstanding Public Service Award”.
- 23. Offered a rate that sounds too good to be true? It probably is. We price our rates so that we can use all the tools necessary to collect on your accounts, while still remaining competitive.
- 22. We have a flexible daily strategy utilizing our Inbound, Split and Dialer Teams ‐ allowing us to quickly adapt to changes.
- 21. Cubs aren’t just cute teddy bears – but also our state of the art collection software (Columbia Ultimate Business Solutions).
- 20. Data security is a priority!
- 19. With more than 60 million people living in the United States who speak a primary language other than English, FCN recognizes the need for a Multi‐Language Program. We can get you the details!
- 18. We cultivate long‐term relationships with valued industry vendors to make our jobs easier and to assist in making your results the best that they can be.
- 17. Our line of credit, combined with our internally generated cash flow allows us to grow very rapidly.
- 16. We have strong client references.
- 15. Tired of waiting for that call back? We promptly return calls and emails.
- 14. We don’t want to be a “vendor”, we want to be a trusted partner.
- 13. We have the best trainer in the business and our seminars are free for our family of clients.
- 12. We provide “The Connection” – a client newsletter that shares issues that may affect your business.
- 11. We make it our business to know your business!
- 10. The core of our business is the belief that people matter – all of our processes follow this philosophy.
- 9. We help solve your collection problems by customizing a program that best suits your needs.
- 8. We strive to go above and beyond what is expected of us!
- 7. We have created a BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal) – to be known for creating a new industry image focused on an exceptional customer experience!
- 6. Skip tracing is an integral part of any successful collection program. We created a proprietary skip tracing waterfall program that helps us find those hard to find consumers.
- 5. Webster’s dictionary: in·spi·ra·tion·al [in‐spuh‐rey‐shuh‐nl]: Alicia Sundstrom, owner of FCN.
- 4. Check out our groovy website!
- 3. Communication is key – we provide our consumer letters in both English and Spanish.
- 2. Assignment of your accounts is easy! We offer multiple ways to get your information to us – web portal, electronic transfer, fax and old fashioned paper!
And the number one reason to do business with FCN? Our mantra …
Value People, Collect Money.
In that order!
Celebrating 60 Years!
Our investment in computer technology enables us to stand out in the collection industry:
- CUBS Software - Premier in our industry
- Live Voice Answering our Phones! No pushing buttons – just tell us what you need.
- Company-Owned Predictive Dialer allowing us to touch thousands of accounts each day
- Secure Web Portal putting your accounts at your fingertips
- Data Security - extensive security policies that are continually refined with the advent of new technologies/threats
Skip tracing is a vital aspect of any successful collection agency. Our proprietary Skip Trace Waterfall provides the opportunity to locate consumers and allows for right party contact.
One of our primary focuses has been developing our bi-lingual collection services, through our Multi-Language Program. Through this program we are able to better communicate with our client’s Hispanic customer base which results in a higher liquidation and better overall customer satisfaction.
FCN feels very strongly about client education. We have the finest on-going training and education opportunities for our clients available within the industry. In addition to established seminars, we also provide an opportunity for our trainer to come to your place of business, identify deficiencies in your collection program and then to facilitate education to assist with these challenges. This training is provided as part of our service and is free to our current clients. Call us today for a list of our most popular seminars!
We have what you are looking for!
All collection agencies make outbound calls, send letters, skip trace and negotiate. So why chose Financial Credit Network?
Giving back is a philosophy that extends throughout our staff. Not only do our team members give of their finances, but many give of their time. As a corporation, FCN supports numerous community service programs and charities. Check out our “Giving Back” page to see some of our favorite projects.
This is our passion!